Many foreigners are interested in Japan now.
Even if，Japanese people think naturally (Also a matter of course for us Japanese )they are many things that it looks attractive to foreigners still more.
So, We are looking for videos with a contest.
Using the tool called the video which can tell to get communication with people of the world even
if you can't write it even if you can't talk about a foreign language, why not posting charm of the hidden Japan?
In this contest, foreigners who do not know Japan, interest began a foreigner never came but there,
guests feel even foreigners who have come many times in Japan to be "want to go to Japan!" We are looking for videos like guest feel that "I want to! Go to Japan."
If it is a thing about Japan, any theme is OK.
・Famous sightseeing spot and beautiful scenery.
・A culture unique to Japan
・Recommended Japanese food and souvenirs
・The video convey daily life and "now" in japan
And also we are welcome, the video which including the subculture and funny unique.
We hope that that it become a chance to many foreigners visit to Japan. In addition, we hope this contest discovers new Japanese charm.
We are looking forward to many people videos.
|Prize||Highest award: 100,000 in JTB travel vouchers|
Performance award：30,000 in JTB travel vouchers
* Shipping of prize is only in Japan.
* Awards will also be given to other superior videos.
* Videos that receive awards may be used in the WASAVideo site concept video.
* There may be more than one video selected to be used in the concept video.
* As a result of screening, some videos may not be subject to awards.
|Other||We will provide you with the data on the analysis of the viewing of the selected works, such as the number of times they have been "playbacked", the countries where they have been "playbacked", their ranking among all the works submitted, the percentage of those which have been viewed from the beginning to the end, etc. Please refer to these data when you create your next work.|
There are no restrictions in particular, but the following works will not be considered:
 Works which are contrary to public order and morality.
 Works which aimed to advertise corporations, etc, political causes, to recruit believers for religions bodies and to propagate specific ideologies.
 Works which slander any individuals, corporations or groups, etc or invade their privacy.
 Works which have included expressions which are not appropriate to the theme.
|Qualifications for application to participate||Anyone, irrespective of age, nationality, professional status (whether a professional or an amateur), are welcome to apply whether as an individual or as a group. If you are applying as a group, please specify your representative.|
|The methods of screening and selection||We make much that "it is easily to the foreigner" English or multilingual is used, etc., which are expressed by means other than words.|
Based on the numerical value of the number of "playback times" overseas, "viewing rate"(the percentage of the users who have watched the video from the beginning until the end), the number of high evaluation and the number of times added to the viewers' "favorite list", as well as taking into consideration the contributions and reactions of others, the works will be evaluated. Thereafter, the WASAVideo Curators, the learned men in the domestic and foreign tourist industries and professional video creators, etc will screen them to determine the final results.
Not only will we obtain the daily average of the number of "playback times" and consider that as their "total", we will also take into consideration the differences observed during the "open period". In this way, the screening and selection process will be conducted openly and fairly,
We will not be able to respond to any inquiries regarding the criteria and the results of the screening, as well as to complaints.
|Contest period||July 18,2015 to October 30,2015|
|Screening period||Until the end of November（expected）|
|Announcement of results||The end of December（expected）|
*As soon as we decide on the schedule of the application period, the screening period and the announcement of results, we will post the information on our Homepage.
|Application method||Submit your application on the "application screen" on our Homepage|
The "application screen" will be set up on http://www.wasa-video.jp Please contribute your work, by inputting the required information on the "application screen".
and the standards of the works to be contributed
- ・With the exception of copyright and other intellectual property rights, the right of the work contributed will belong to the sponsor at the time of application.
- ・At the opening, preceding the main version of the work contributed and at the ending, following that of the same, we will sometimes insert a video or images lasting a few seconds that show the logo and the URL of WASAVideo.
- ・The works contributed will be posted on this website and related websites, distributed to YouTube, aired on television and used in other events and PR, etc. without any compensation.
- ・We will carry out in order the primary screening of the works contributed and post those that have made the cut on his website, YouTube and other video websites. When they are posted, the nicknames and comments that accompanied them for publication at the time they were contributed, will be shown along with the works.
- ・If any work contributed is shown to have violated the Notes, etc, its publication will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ・The personal information which we entered at the time of application, will be used for the announcement of the winners, the awarding of prizes, etc and the operation of this contest. Moreover, the sponsor will use the works contributed in his work.
- If changes and modifications are required when the sponsor presents or uses the works contributed, we will contact the respective applicants to obtain their approval.
The company names and product names, etc, which have been posted are generally the brands or the registered trademarks of the companies
YouTube and YouTube Logo are the brands or the registered trademarks of Google Inc. "mixi" is the brand or the registered trademark of Mixi Co., Ltd.
"Twitter" is the brand or the registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. "Facebook" is the registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.